Friday, April 30, 2010

Impromptu Garage Sale!!


The generous donation of a spiffy new kitchen playset for the 2's room has inspired me to do some housecleaning in the Nursery. By God's design, my neighborhood is having a big garage sale this weekend, so I have a unique opportunity to make some money for the Nursery fund!

So, if you're looking for a fun way to help out the Nursery, stop by my house tomorrow! You can bring toys (in good condition please) to donate, check out what's for sale, or just say hi! If you are donating toys, please come early!

Anything we don't sell I will donate to Goodwill. All proceeds will benefit the Nursery Fund.

My address is in the NCPC directory, or you can email/contact me on facebook for directions: molly@northcreekpres.org.

"This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God." 2 Corinthians 9:12

1 comment:

  1. The garage sale was a HUGE success!! We cleared out some old stuff, and earned $121 for the Nursery fund! Praise God! The toddlers and two's should have lots of fun this Sunday checking out the new toys!

    ReplyDelete