Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 2's Curriculum



May is a month all about Mothers, and our Two's classroom is no exception! This month we'll focus on the story of Baby Moses, except for this Sunday, when the kids will hear stories about how Moms can teach us of God's love. (Including my favorite, "I love you THIS much!")

The story of how Moses came to be Pharaoh's adopted son is a fun one for the 2 and 3 year old set. They like to hear about the baby Moses, and have fun gluing pictures of babies and baskets together.

We use the story of baby Moses to illustrate how our parents trust their children to God's care, and how God will protect us and guide us.

You'll see a lot of babies in baskets coming home this month! Be sure to talk to your child about how God protects and watches over us.

I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment