Sunday, July 29, 2012

Support a member of our Nursery Family


Sometimes God moves me in quiet ways.  Today, it was an email from one of our 2nd service volunteers, Mandy Bledsoe.  The email was typical, talking about schedules...what caught me attention was her pinned signature:

I'm raising money to help eliminate blood cancers like Leukemia and Lymphoma.  For more information about why this is important to me or to help by making a donation, please go to http://bledsoebattle.com


I followed the link and discovered that Mandy is walking to raise fund to cure leukemia...after losing her husband to it last year.


I am asking all of our Nursery family to join me in supporting Mandy in her walk.  Donate if you can, and support Mandy with prayer.

In Uganda, a sign at the Kiwoko hospital read: "Doctors treat, God heals."

Thank you for helping me support Mandy and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.


But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment