Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Shopping Time!

Thinking about Christmas yet?

I know I'm not! 

So, when I saw that the Christmas Boutique was coming up already, I was surprised first, excited second...and then worried!  Last year, I tried to do some shopping, but with a three year old and a baby in tow, I couldn't spend much time looking around...

So this year, the Nursery Ministry Team is excited to announce that there will be drop-in childcare available ALL DAY all three days of the Boutique!!

So, mark your calendar!

Thursday, October 21st 10:00am to 6:00pm

 Friday, October 22nd 10:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday, October 23rd 10:00am to 4:00pm


More events are coming up at NCPC that have childcare available!  Check our calendar (below) for more info...and see you at the Christmas Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment