Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's your favorite nursery moment?

Session has given us an assignment, and we would love your help!

The Nursery Ministry Team has been asked to submit a story about what goes on in the Nursery. Most of our team is pretty new to the Nursery, so we'd love to hear what your favorite memory from the Nursery is!

Do you have any cute kid quotes? A favorite craft your 2 or 3 year old brought home? Any "Ah-hah!" moments that your child had about a bible story?

Please comment below, and let us know any suggestions or stories you have!

Thank you!

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. -Matthew 7:7-8

1 comment:

  1. First let me start by saying that my husband and I, I hate to admit it, but can be pretty bad at remembering to pray before mealtimes. Today my daugher Jetta was eating a snack but before she could eat she told me "Mama, I need to pray." She clasped her hands together and squeezed her eyes shut and said "God is Great, God is Good. Thank you for the food. Aaaaaaamen!" I could barely contain the tears as she looked up at me and saw the huge smile on my face. I have to say that she learned it while in the Two's class and there are no words to thank you enough. Nothing like a 2 year old to get you back on the track of being grateful for everything, even the little things.

    ReplyDelete